What motivates me...
- To get out of the bed before 5:30 for a run?
- To run that steep hill again and not walk a step?
- To do one more repeat when I feel exhausted?
- To get in a long run week after week?
- To race again when I was not happy with my last performance?
- Of doing more that I ever thought possible!
- Of being better that I thought I could be!
- Of experiencing something new, different or challenging!
- Of knowing that, no matter what, I ALWAYS feel better after a run!
- Of proving that hard work does pay off!
I'm linking up with Deb @ Deb Runs for the Wednesday Word.
Please visit Deb and the other participating bloggers. It's fun!